Only Me


                                                                     Only Me

               Everybody wonder who am I. People tend to know who really I am. What Do I like, what I do,How is my life going? That will always be their questions. Well lets start.

               I Am Sean Lexis S.Lira not your typical friend until you know me. I do like feeling alone because I think it makes me more comfortable. I am the guy who likes good  old musics while traveling. I love listening to music but I cant sing. Comedy,Drama,and Action is my vibe. This genres kinda defines me.Im not  the guy who talks a lot but you will feel my presence helping,caring and loving someone who is very important to me. My life ia all about basketball,photography and music.

               This is me, short paragraph  Mydescription about me but defines the whole personality that I have. Honest and true.

Comments

  1. The only thing that i can say after i read this blog is sometimes being lonely can give an opportunity to understand more about ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was reading your blog I concluded that you have a good personality but not that socialized one. Being alone is not bad because as they say "Sometimes you need to be alone. Not to be lonely, but to enjoy your free time being yourself".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ilocano Ak: Ilocano’s Kannawidan Festival

New Year New Me!!!

For The President