New Year New Me!!!

 


New Year New Me!!!

         2020 was a devastating year for mankind. Lots of people pass away because of COVID-19 Pandemic. Although, some have achieve their New Year Resolution and some didn’t like me. Every New Year, people tend to create their New Year Resolution especially for their well-being. These New Year, we want to get rid of the unwanted habits we made the past year and establish a good and positive habits to renew ourselves.

            For this year, as a student I want to be more dedicated and more discipline with my lessons because I know that this is very important especially these are the building blocks of my life that will help me become a successful person someday. As the only child of the family, I will challenge myself to push my limits beyond the expectations of my family. Establishing a much more understandable and meaningful relationship with my family. Being an only child, I will act more matured now than past years. For my health, I will take care of it now very seriously. Eating the right amount and right food that I need. When I feel negative, I will talk with someone who is matured enough to help me. For my dreams and that I want to achieve, I will be more dedicated and more motivated.

              These resolutions are made to step away with the negative things. These will make me a better person and will enhance my personality. It might be short but meaningful.

Image by Jim Ludema and Amber Johnson

Via Forbes Magazine 

January 24, 2021

Comments

  1. Hello Sean! Truly, 2020 was a devastating year for mankind. I'm happy to know that this year, you want to establish a good and positive habits to renew yourself. Just trust the process. Always think positive things and never lose hope. Have a better year! God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sean! Resolutions are indeed important in our lives and it will make us better persons. Good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed, we must get rid of bad habits we made in the past year, this will help us better persons. great article and you clearly expressed your ideas. well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very inspiring blog, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ilocano Ak: Ilocano’s Kannawidan Festival

For The President